MMA-Galaxy will be bringing you live UFC 251 weigh-in results this morning (Fri. July 10, 2020) from Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
All fighters scheduled for tomorrow’s pay-per-view (PPV) will hit the scales to make their bouts official. The main event will see UFC welterweight champ Kamaru Usman defend his title against late notice replacement Jorge Masvidal. In the co-main event, the featherweight title is up for grabs in a rematch between champion Alexander Volkanovski and the man he took the title from last year, Max Holloway.
Finally, in the third title fight of the night, Jose Aldo and Petr Yan will compete for the vacant UFC bantamweight crown. Check out the full UFC 251 weigh-in results, including live video, here below.
UFC 251 Weigh-In Results
Main Card (ESPN+ PPV/10:00 p.m. ET)
- Welterweight: (C) Kamaru Usman (170) vs. Jorge Masvidal (170)
- Featherweight: (C) Alexander Volkanovski (145) vs. Max Holloway (145)
- Bantamweight: Petr Yan (135) vs. Jose Aldo (135)
- Women’s strawweight: Jessica Andrade (115) vs. Rose Namajunas (116)
- Women’s flyweight: Amanda Ribas (126) vs. Paige VanZant (126)
Preliminary Card (ESPN, ESPN+/8:00 p.m. ET)
- Light heavyweight: Volkan Oezdemir (205.5) vs. Jiří Procházka (205)
- Welterweight: Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (171) vs. Muslim Salikhov (171)
- Featherweight: Makwan Amirkhani (146) vs. Danny Henry (146)
- Lightweight: Leonardo Santos (156) vs. Roman Bogatov (155.5)
Early Prelims (ESPN, UFC Fight Pass, ESPN+/6:00 p.m. ET)
- Heavyweight: Marcin Tybura (252) vs. Maxim Grishin (223)
- Flyweight: Raulian Paiva (129*) vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (126)
- Women’s bantamweight: Karol Rosa (136) vs. Vanessa Melo (141*)
- Bantamweight: Davey Grant (136) vs. Martin Day (136)
-*Fighter missed weight